Friday, September 05, 2008

TREVISO & GRAN CANARIA

Work brought me into the province of Treviso, Italy for a week at the end of July, where the group visited Venezia, Treviso, Brescia & Vicenza. The weather was sizzling everyday and we enjoyed some excellent pizzas, pastas, risottos and vinos from the area. I spent a couple extra days saying hi to family and catching up with everyone I was able to visit. Ciao Walter!

At the beginning of August, I left to Gran Canaria for my cousin Patrcia's wedding to Eduardo De Leon! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Felicidades y en hora buena Patri y Edu!!! All my cousins were there in Gran Canaria all at once, which had never happened before. It was a special occasion in many ways, including seeing my Abuela and Tios!

I hope it's next summer again...